Instant Access - No personal data needed!
Skool - Review
Best Simplified Experience.
Skool brings everything you need to teach online courses into one easy-to-use platform.
With Skool, you can create and sell courses on any topic, build a community, track your student’s progress, and more.
Created initially to simplify online learning, Skool has become one of the most popular online course platforms.
With its user-friendly interface and features, it’s easy to see why.
Offering much more than a Facebook group when it comes to building a community, Skool has dedicated forums for each course where students can interact with each other and the instructor.
It’s easy for admins to create posts, ask questions through polls, share links and documents, and more.
If you’re looking for a simpler version of any current course platform out there, Skool is worth checking out.
I like their community feature as it helps to bring everything you need to build a team in one easy-to-use platform.
The platform is simple to navigate with the tabs located at the top of the page.
From your community, to the classroom, calendar, and more, everything is easy to find and use.
There are also the latest posts (plus the pinned ones) that show up when you first enter the site, which makes it easy to catch up on what’s been going on.
There is a 14 day free trial to get started. After that, there is a simple payment plan of $99/month that gives you access to all the features that Skool has to offer.
You can also book a demo to see if Skool is the right fit for you.
What I Like/Dislike About Skool:
- Skool is extremely user-friendly and easy to learn, providing an outstanding experience for users.
- A supportive and ever-growing community helps answer any questions you may have.
- Skool does not have its own video hosting capabilities, so you will need to utilize an external solution to host your videos.
- You can now personalize your group by having custom-level names that are different from the standard “Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.”
- You can also provide various course to specific members when they get to a high level in your group.