Instant Access - No personal data needed!
SendOwl - Review
How does SendOwl work?
Creators and businesses of all sizes use SendOwl to sell and automatically deliver digital products like downloads, subscriptions, e-books, video, audio, PDFs, designs, access codes, online courses, and more. After a buyer completes checkout, SendOwl automatically delivers a secure link to retrieve their digital goods.
Founded in 2010 by George Palmer, SendOwl is a UK-based company with a small but devoted team of developers. They’re also heavily into owls — always a plus.
SendOwl makes 3 things better:
- You can use this eCommerce platform to create a smooth and user-friendly customer experience.
- SendOwl can handle the complicated and time-consuming aspects of making a sale for you, with no transaction fees, simplifying the sales process.
- SendOwl sets up a secure way to handle the money side of your operation, protecting both you and your customers — an important consideration, now more than ever.
With the basics out of the way, let’s dig deeper into this product, including how effectively SendOwl integrates with other tools you’re using, what level of customer support you can expect, and how much the product will set you back.
Spend just a few minutes delving through SendOwl’s features, and one thing should stand out. SendOwl features are broad in scope.
The company’s goal here is that you have a complete shopping cart solution, with everything to handle the sales process – from the fun stuff like marketing (Right? Anyone?) right through to the nitty-gritty of staying in the good books with the scary tax people.
SendOwl has a well-curated set of support resources. Everything is clearly illustrated, and the support actually refers to the platform UI in its current version.
I had zero struggles finding my way around and swiftly resolving the few troubleshooting pain points I encountered.
SendOwl offers four different regular plans:
- Basic Plan – $9 per month
- Standard Plan – $15 per month
- Premium Plan – $24 per month
- Business Plan – $39 per month
The Basic plan offers a maximum of 10 products and 1 GB of storage. The Standard plan offers a maximum of 30 products and 3 GB of storage.
The Premium and Business plans offer 100 products, 5 GB of storage, and 250 products and 15 GB of storage respectively.