Moosend is an email automation tool that helps you build your email list, personalize your messages, and automate tasks so you can focus on customer relationships.
They have intuitive drag-and-drop email templates in their campaign builder. This tool lets you add images, text blocks, social icons, and more to your emails.
They have a large library of email templates with different layouts that are responsive and look great on desktop or mobile.
The area that Moosend stands out is the automation features. Using their “Recipes” (pre-built automation templates), you can automate messages via upsells, customer engagement, and customer loyalty.
Every automation has three main components: the triggers, control steps, and actions.
When you combine all three, you can filter email list segments and send sequences when your specified actions occur.
Some other key Moosend features include:
- Landing Page Builder Tools: Create custom webpages with email sign-up forms to increase conversions.
- Automation Workflows: These templates let you personalize your emails and nurture customer relationships with ease.
- Custom Opt-In Forms: You can design and create custom forms to let visitors subscribe to your email list.
- List Segmentation: Segment your list based on customer behavior like engagement metrics, abandoned cart emails, and more.
- Reporting Tools: Their analytics tools provide a bird’s eye view of all of your important email metrics.
- Customer Support: Each paid plan provides phone support. Custom enterprise plans all provide an account manager and support via email, phone, and live chat. They also have video tutorials and a huge knowledge base to answer your questions.
There’s a wide range of actions and conditions that you can use to trigger your emails, making it easy to create very sophisticated marketing automation campaigns.
You can also use the visual interface to see your progress and results for each campaign.
Plus, you can also define many settings that help you to fine-tune your campaigns for even better results.
The pricing for Moosend is based on the number of subscribers in your email list.
They provide a free plan for users with under 1,000 subscribers and includes sign-up forms, reporting, and the ability to send unlimited emails.
Moosend paid plans begin at $9 per month and scale up with the number of subscribers.
Every paid plan comes with access to transactional emails, page builders, and SMTP servers.
Their enterprise plans provide migration and onboarding support, and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
What I Like/Dislike About MooSend
- The user-friendly interface and the dashboard are very intuitive.
- The campaign reports and performance monitoring are also beneficial when optimizing your campaigns.
- Importation of a CSV file is a bit tough to understand and follow.
- The MooSend landing page builder interface can be confusing to use at first.