Instant Access - No personal data needed!
LearnWorlds - Review
Best Course Creation Software for Interactive Learning ($24/month)
LearnWorlds is a platform that’s best for course creators looking to interact in unique ways with their students.
Think quizzes, gamification, interactive videos, etc.
While the student experience isn’t as nice looking as a Thinkific course, it’s unique in that it offers students more interactive eLearning content.
- Get tons of help when you need it from the LearnWorlds team. You can access walkthrough videos, how-to articles, and even live chat with our support staff.
- You can easily create a mobile app for your courses with our Mobile App Builder. Students can take your classes with them wherever they go!
- The Learning Community feature lets your students connect and learn together. They can share ideas, ask questions, and more.
- With the Synchronized Transcript feature, you can easily track who is doing what and where they are in your course. This is great for keeping track of student progress!
- Branded Digital Certificates give your students a way to demonstrate their understanding and progress. They’ll be proud to show them off!
- Assessments for every need means that you can create quizzes, tests, and more to measure your students’ understanding. You’ll know exactly where they stand!
Customization is a great component of LearnWorlds.
As soon as you start creating your course, you realize that the templates that are in place are easy to follow and you can quickly edit them to match your branding or the look of your website.
There’s also a focus on SEO, allowing you to optimize your courses for search engines so people can easily find them.
While it took some time to find a way to add media to specific lessons, once that was figured out it was a smooth process.
- Starter ($24/month paid annually): one admin, $5 fee per course sale, custom domain, unlimited courses, page builder tool, 4 payment gateways, coupons, and drip feed courses.
- Pro Trainer ($79/month): Starter features, plus no transaction fees, 5 admin accounts, subscriptions and memberships, custom checkout pages, live classes via Zoom and Webex, assignments, and affiliate management.
- Learning Center ($249/month): Pro Trainer features, plus a branded corporate academy, premium cloud servers, flexible invoicing, premium support, and a premium account manager.
- Interactive videos, e-books, gamification, and downloadable attachments.
- You can offer free courses.
- You can extract transcripts from your courses.
- A custom domain name and white-labeled content.
- Students can take notes and highlight important points.
- Certificates of completion.
- Custom mobile app on iOS.
- The ability to create coupons and discounts.
- Social media integrations.
- A new analytics platform to optimize your sales.
- The ability to create membership sites.
- A solid knowledge base.
- 24/7 support.
- No ability to get rid of site-wide features if you want specific customizations
- While there is the ability to change languages, it doesn’t work great.
- Multi-Purpose Form Builder allows you to create custom forms for your courses. This can be anything from quizzes to surveys!
- New templates were introduced so that you have more choices and can quickly and easily create a professional-looking website without any design or coding experience required.